MICROBIOLOGICAL TESTING SERVICES
- Microbial contamination is a serious concern in any industry. The presence of microbes may effect on quality, safety, efficacy of the product, personnel and environment; particularly with the pharmaceutical products as they are administered in various forms to the patients.
- To protect public health and comply with regulatory requirements, testing for the presence of potentially hazardous micro-organisms is a crucial requirement across many pharmaceutical, Cosmetics ,Food & other Industries.
EXAMPLES OF MICROBIAL THREATS ARE:
- E. Coli
- Staphylococcus aureus including MRSA
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Candida (yeast)
- Aspergillus species (mold)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (strep throat)
- Other bacteria, yeast and molds and parasites