DRUGS AND PHARMACEUTICAL TESTING
In the pharmaceutical industry, strict standards exist to ensure the safe consumption and manufacture of drugs. Contamination of drugs and pharmaceutical products can pose serious health hazards. The pharmaceutical companies must ensure their products and processes meet relevant safety and quality standards and fulfil the demands for regulatory compliance. This compliance is necessary to prevent product adulteration and microbial contamination, as public health and safety is at stake.
CATTS LABS FACILITIES:
CATTS LABS is equipped with the following facilities to meet the demands of the industry
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromotograph (UPLC) with RI , FLD , DAD Detectors
- High performance liquid chromatographs (HPLC) with various detectors
- Atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS)
- Gas chromatographs (GC) with various detectors
- Ultraviolet/visible spectrophotometer (UV/Vis)
- Fourier transform infra-red spectrophotometer (FT-IR)
- Dissolution test apparatus
- Disintegration test apparatus
- Microbiology Lab
- Tablets , Capsules and pills e.g. oral contraceptive pills, deworming tablets, antibiotic tablets, etc.
- Medicated-Creams ,ointments , Oils , Shampoos
- Oral rehydration salts