FOOD TESTING SERVICES
Food safety has emerged as a significant global issue with public health and international trade implications. In India, unsafe food handling, doubtful food preparation, food poisoning and spreading of infectious food borne illness has been discussed by the public more often than before.
Regulatory bodies such as Ministry of Health and FSSAI are imposing increasingly stringent – and ever broadening – standards to govern the imported, exported and domestic food products.
At CATTS LABS chemists & microbiologists have extensive expertise in the areas of food chemistry and microbiological testing.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Microbiology – Total Plate Count, Coliform, E.coli, Salmonella, Yeast & Mould, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus cereus, clostridium perfringens, shigella, etc
- Heavy Metal – Lead, Mercury, Arsenic, Cadmium, Antimony, Tin, Copper, etc
- Preservative – Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sulphur Dioxide, Sodium Nitrite, Fromaldehyde, etc
- Food Colouring – Allura Red, Brilliant Blue, Carmoisine, Ponceau 4 R, Tartrzine, etc
- Minerals – Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, etc
- Vitamins – Vitamin A, Vitamin Bs, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, etc
- Antibiotics – Tetracycline, Oxytetracycline, Chlortetracycline, Chloramphenicol, Nitrofurans, etc
- Sugar Profiles – Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Maltose, Lactose, etc